AGAM is NOT a High Yield Investment Opportunity
AGAM IS a Fully Registered Investment Firm

Interest-Free Loans For Directors

Advertising broker Questra World believes that success depends entirely on the work of its employees.
 
That is why the advertising broker Questra World has developed a special offer that allows to encourage Questra World Directors of 8th level and higher with interest-free loan to buy their own homes or cars.
 
Employees need to pay only 25% of the cost, and the rest of 75% is a loan by the holding for a period of 10 years. The interest-free loan is paid with part of the profits from its employee structure. The structure acts as guarantor of the return itself as a reliable and profitable deposit.
 
Interest-free loan program is available for directors of 8 level “Golden Director”, who received a bonus of 150,000 QP, who worked in the financial holding company for at least 6 months in the status of director and have their own acting counseling center and at least 3 existing counseling centers in their structure.
  • Reach the 8th level “Golden Director”
  • Get a bonus of 150,000 QP
  • Work as a director for at least 6 months
  • Apply for the purchase of property or car
Take advantage of interest-free loans for employees, and become the owner of your own apartment or house.